Tentang Wanita

Women,

"When I created a woman, it is required to become a special.

I made her shoulders strong enough to sustain the world, however, should be soft enough to give comfort. "

I give the inner strength to be able to give birth and receive
rejection that often comes from her children. "

I gave force to keep the rigid while others give up, and take care of their families with pain and fatigue without complaining. "

I gave her sensitivity to love her children in all circumstances, even when she was very hurther. "

I gave her the strength to support her husband in his failure to complete the rib cage and her husband to protect her. "

I gave her wisdom to know that a good husband would never hurt her, but sometimes testsher strength and resolution to be beside her husband, without a doubt. "

And finally, I gave her to tears dripped. This is a special possession to be used when ever she needed. "

Beauty of a woman is not from the clothes worn, the profile that it
print, or how he combed his hair. Beauty of a woman must
seen from the eyes, because that is his door, where love is there. "

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ayam Serama

Balik Raya 2020