What Is Matrix?


Most visitors to my blog asking me : "Why are you interest in the “matrix?" There is for several reasons. However, before I explain further, I want to give some definition of the matrix according to some sources. 

A matrix is an arrangement of items into Rows and columns labeled Within a table.
It shows the relationship Between two categories of Features That are relevant to the items in the matrix. The row headings Represent features belonging to one category. The column headings Represent category.Each features belonging to another row or column contains items Having the features described in the heading. Each cell in the matrix represents an item characterized by the features in the corresponding column and row. "http://www.sil.org/linguistics/GlossaryOfLinguisticTerms/WhatIsAMatrix.htm”

A matrix (plural matrices, or less commonly matrixes) is a rectangular array of numbers. "http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Matrix_%28mathematics%29”

Matrix has different meanings in various branches of science, in mathematics, and in cyberculture."whatis.techtarget.com/definition/0,,sid9_gci212531,00.html”

Above is  some definition of "matrix" according to some sources.
In my opinion the "matrix" is about the system. Why? It is because most definitions of the  "matrix" that I found discussed the number and composition. I became interested in the “matrix” since 2009. All assingment that I sent to the lecturers, I would put the "matrix" symbol. I began to make the "matrix" as my personal contacts since 2010 after watching the series "the arrival". From that time, I began to understand that the "matrix" is about the system. The system is mentioned in the series is quite simple as it is concerned about "the New World." However, I do not intend to explain about it because, I'm sure many of us understand the system introduced by the western world.

Thus, the "matrix" that I was trying to convey here is the system or way of thinking. Every man has a brain to think and how to think everyone is different. Therefore, there is a lot of ideology or theory. Not all ideologies and theories can be applied. In my opinion, only half of the ideologies and theories that people have propagated can be applied. Why? Because, people today are more likely to produce ideologies and theories according to their logical alone. Therefore, I choose the "matrix" as an introduction to me, because I am interested in studying what kind of system. Include, "organized religion", "political system", "love systems", "business systems", "accounting system" and whatever type of system. I hope my entry this time can answer every question "why am I interested in the matrix ?!”.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ayam Serama

Balik Raya 2020